We Have The Perfect Gunite (Shotcrete) Pool For You!
A popular choice for many Port City Pool customers are gunite swimming pools because they’re highly durable and can be created in just about any shape. Gunite pools use a rebar framework that is sprayed over with a concrete and sand mixture. The method is preferable over a traditional poured concrete pool that requires a wooden framework to hold the shape of the basin. Gunite is exceedingly durable, so swimming pools made of this substance are built to last. The versatility of gunite swimming pools means more than the ability to create an unlimited array of shapes for a special look in your backyard.
Features of Gunite Pools:
- Completely customized to any size, shape, or depth and built on-site so the installation can take about 2 months
- Provide beauty, versatility and durability
- Can attach extra features like waterfalls, streams, spas or custom steps
- Gunite pools are built to last
- Flexibility with customization like shades, shapes, materials and depth
Benefits of Gunite Pools:
- They add more value to your home as they have a more updated look than vinyl or fiberglass
- Ultimate design flexibility because they’re built on-site as opposed to other styles that are built elsewhere and brought to the site
- Exceptional sturdiness because of the steel framework which also allows them to retain their shape over a long period of time
- Large array of shades and finishes to coordinate with the pool decking you choose. Other finishes can be created from pebbles or glass for a truly unique, high end look in your swimming pool
- Allow for creative additions such as built in bar stools, irregular underwater benches, tanning ledges, and other enhancements